My favorite place

 

My favorite place is Sandwich New Hampshire, located in central New Hampshire near the lakes region. This is my favorite place because I grew up here and have some of my best memories of this town's people and places. I learned how to drive here, met some of my best friends, and saw some very beautiful places that I will forever cherish. Sandwich is a pretty small town in population but makes up for it with part of squam lake and the white mountains in its area. Another reason I love this town is the people, Sandwich is filled with some of the kindest people I have ever met, and I always miss the sense of community there that I have yet to find elsewhere. 

This photo is mine and copyrighted.                                                                      photo by: Ken Gallager 

This is a fair from the town I grew up in that happens every year. 

Comments

  1. This reminds me of a town where I am from; it is called Holyoke in Massachusetts. It has many places where I can go hiking, sit with friends, small strips of stores to shop and eat at. I also met some of my very close friends in this town. The community is also very opening and supportive of one another. I definitely miss being home and being around that comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts